Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kitchen Spruce Up

Hello!

We have a great nook in our kitchen that I have been meaning to makeover.  However, like many other things because it wasn't terrible I never got around to it.  Well, today was the day!  I stuck this plant on the ledge the day we closed on the house (ehem...1.5 years ago....) and it has been there ever since.  It loves the light so it has just gotten out of control.  My original plan for this sunny spot was herbs and I'm happy that I now have them!

Before:


After:





I love how the separate pots and overall how much cleaner it looks.  I have tried growing herbs outside and they just burned up so I'm hoping this will work out better.

I love it when you do something small and easy and yet it makes you so happy!



2 comments

previous next