Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Pillows

Good morning!

I hope you all had a great weekend! One of my best friends came to visit and we had a wonderful time shopping, playing with M, and just hanging out. I am slowly working on my fall decor and will be sharing it soon. I bought a few pumpkins for outside and plan to buy a mum or two this week.

One thing I always want to do around this time of the year is buy new throw pillows with an autumn feel. I think I'll hold off this year and try to buy some at the end of the season.

However, here are a few types of fall pillows that I love:











I love the idea of a few velvet pillows in coordinating colors. The bad thing is that I only want them for a few months and then I want to put out red and white buffalo check pillows for Christmas. :)


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next