Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Idea Board

Good morning!

We had a great weekend with family yet again. My mom was here and we went shopping and she watched Maddie while I was able to accomplish a project or two. As I mentioned last week I have a few things I'll be sharing with you in the upcoming week or two.

One of those is an idea board for a client looking for inspiration for her formal living room. She wanted the space to feel sophisticated yet comfortable. She wanted it to look pulled together and inviting not a room that is off limits to children and guests.

We were essentially starting from scratch as far as furniture. My only parameters were that she wanted the room to have a bit of blue in it to tie in with the adjoining formal dining room.

I'm happy to say the room was a hit and she plans to get started on it immediately!

If you are interested in an idea board please email me for more information. I offer several tiers of boards to accommodate your needs including a "Board on a Budget"- you give me the budget and I will work within it to accomplish the look you want!

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

previous next