Friday, February 11, 2011

Family Room Reveal

Good morning!

Thanks for all the comments yesterday. I emailed my blog post to the blue tape people and they have offered me a refund. I must say that I am pleased to be getting a few bucks back, it makes all the extra work not sting so badly. Just goes to show that it pays to voice your opinion.

I have been asked a few times to reveal pictures of the new house. I must say that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things like this. It's hard for me to show you pictures when I know it's not finished or where I want it to be. Oh well, here goes nothing!

I finally sewed the pillows for the couch and love seat and so I though I would share what our family room looks like currently.





Tatum couldn't resist modeling in all the pictures. I think he's a natural. I plan to work on the mantel decor and hang pictures on either side of the mirror (that is if the mirror stays) to help balance the room and the tv. Eventually built-ins would be awesome but right now that isn't in the budget.

So, what do you think?

I'm off to Homegoods to hopefully find a few goodies and then Jacob and I are celebrating Valentine's Day tonight.


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next