Monday, October 4, 2010

What's Your Color Personality?

Good morning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a blast this weekend with my friend Sarah. It was great to shop, lay out, and dine with my oldest friend not to mention get caught up since we haven't seen one another in months!

Real Simple posted a Color Quiz to help you figure out what your favorite colors say about you. I'm not surprised to see that my results say that I am an Earth Personality because I am a lover of neutrals.
Click here to take the quiz for yourself!

Here are several neutral rooms that I am loving today! All images found here.







Have a great Monday!

Emily


2 comments

  1. That was fun! I love personality-type quizzes. I was Yellow/"Air"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the real simple quiz about a month ago and just took it again and got the same thing- red, fire... way off, lol :p

    ReplyDelete

previous next