Monday, October 18, 2010

Hotel Tour: Epic Hotel Miami, FL

Hi all!
I am loving my time here in Ohio and am so happy to finally be enjoying the changing leaves and wonderful fall weather. I've traded my flip flops in for boots for the next week. I'm lucky enough to get to spend the day with my beautiful niece and my mom today.....it doesn't get much better than that.

Awhile ago a did a post on a wonderful B&B in South Carolina and I haven't featured any hotels or getaways since. I thought today would be a great opportunity to feature a chic hotel located in the heart of Miami only 10 minutes from South Beach and minutes from the Port of Miami. Epic Hotel has a modern flare that I wanted to share with you all!














Pretty amazing, right? I love boutique hotels like this one and it would be a great place to stay before a cruise.

Have a great day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next