Monday, July 26, 2010

Upholstery Chart

Hi all!

I'm not sure if you saw The Little Green Notebooks post a few days ago about upholstering. If not, go check it out here. She is quite the talented lady! Anyway, one thing that I saved from that post in particular were her charts on how much fabric you will need per piece of furniture being reupholstered.

Well, I call one upholsterer in particular a lot to get her to quote me how much fabric she thinks it will take depending on the piece of furniture. Anyway, I was so thrilled when Jenny posted these so I thought I would pass them on to you all!



Anyone else have their upholsterer on speed dial?


Emily


2 comments

  1. I have not reupholstered anything huge, just a bottom to an old dining room chair, but I would love to buy an old piece and cheap fabric and give it a try myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, this is the perfect source for you then! That way you will know how much fabric you will need depending on the size of the piece. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next