Thursday, July 22, 2010

Favorite Etsy Shops!

Hi there!
I have a busy day ahead of me but I wanted to take a minute to feature a few of my favorite Etsy shops. I know at least for me, Etsy can be overwhelming and hard to search so I like to hear about other people's favorite stores because it at least narrows it down a bit for me.

I am loving this mono-print from my Sheena Collen's shop (who just happens to be a dear friend) and let me tell you she is so talented. PS it's only $25. Seriously!
Another great shop that I have personal experience with is Turquoise Tumbleweed. I ordered a 20x20 pillow cover for a client and it is very well made and shipped quickly. Here is a pillow I'm eyeing....check it out there are so many options that can't be found in stores!


Another seller I have experience with is Ink Obsession Designs for paper goods. I ordered invitations for a party I threw for my brother in law and I had a great experience and got a lot of compliments on the invites. A set of 10 personalized invites for $15....it's unheard of!!!

One last shop that I want to feature is Point De Amour who also makes wonderful pillow covers. Isn't this beautiful?
I did a special listing for 2 covers for a client and had a great experience as well.

What are your favorite Etsy shops?

Emily


1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for including me! :) And I absolutely love those pillows! I think I may have to do a little pillow shopping later today!

    ReplyDelete

previous next