Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wainscoting


Good morning!

Thanks for the feedback yesterday. Today I thought I would talk about wainscoting and all the different ways you can use it around your home. I'm a huge fan because not only does it look chic but it can be practical as far as adding a ledge for decor and breaking up what otherwise would feel like a boring space. Here are some images of the different ways wainscoting can be used throughout the home.








I love this idea to frame in art with moulding!


Wallpaper on the top-wainscoting on the bottom!
I am not sure where but wainscoting will definitely be incorporated into our home one day. Do you love it like I do?


Emily

5 comments

  1. Great post! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Just trying to figure out which room(s) that it'll look best in. I like the first photograph best; it just seems simple & clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired!!!!! Thanks for the pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next