Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wallpaper

Good morning!

My mother in law is here visiting so my week is going to be filled with going to the beach and pool, taking naps, and cooking yummy food. Not.too.bad! :) I have been browsing wallpaper for a client this last week and I have to say that it has come a long way from country scenes and 80's designs. I think a dove gray damask is the route we will end up taking for her dining room. I will definitely be posting before and after pics!

In the meantime, I thought I would share some pics of wallpaper I am loving. I found the following at Sherwin Williams and they are most all $45 for 2 rolls (with a 2 roll minimum) with the exception of the grasscloth, which is $75 for 2 rolls. They have a design center where you can search by color found here.

I love this for a dining room or living room

This is a good example of how great wallpaper can look!


Grasscloth is a good way to add texture to any room




I want this for a powder room!


What do you think? Will you be using wallpaper in your home?


Emily

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Isn't it amazing how much better wallpaper is now? It's cool that it's making a comeback - stylishly and softly. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

previous next